Friday 28 May 2010

Little Roo's 2nd Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Roo!

My adorable little nephew Cameron is 2 years old today and I feel very far away from him and miss him squillions! We chat on Skype regularly but he is not a very patient little man and prefers to run about playing his cars and causing mischief. I think he is also rather confused about why Auntie Mon is stuck in the computer again – he always tries to hand me his much loved cars and sometimes some food if I ask nicely.

Anyway, he is having a very grown up birthday party with his little boy friends at Muddy Boots Farm today and am he will have a great day with tractors, animals, mud and inflatables!

Love you to the moon and back Little Roo, and sending you a million little hugs from Korea on your birthday x x x x x x x x x x x


Two candles for two years.


The best birthday party ever, I wanna be in that club.


Cameron is trouserless due to an accident earlier in the day.


Auntie Mon's birthday present which he loved apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment